Many clients come to me in pain, either from an injury, post operative,
or other chronic condition. Some have suffered for months and even years.
At your first appointment, we'll:
- review your history, symptoms, and current treatment, if any.
Bring recent X-Ray reports, MRI reports, or similar
- complete a medical history form.
If you prefer, you may print the
Medical History Form
fill it out and bring with you to your first appointment.
- discuss massage therapy treatment goals, objectives, and reasonable expectations
custom-design a program to meet your needs
In case you're wondering:
- You will be properly draped at all times on the table
- You'll be asked to "undress to your level of comfort".
- Massage works best when you're skin is clean and free of creams, lotions, and topical analgesics